People like to fire candles and use them for celebrating some important moments as like birthday parties and candle light dinners etc. It enhances the beauty of those memories which are very important for us but unfortunately it is proved in a research that its fume is very harmful for life. Many diseases appear due to its fume because hard chemicals are used in paraffin wax. When these are burnt, their emit goes inside our body while breathing. It is a cause of Asthma, Allergy and cancer. We should take care or ourselves and other also. The excessive use will be very harmful for the health. It has become a trend to have these on every celebration. It also causes leukemia. There was a time when these were utilized only for glowing the dark but now its usage has multiple trends. The fragrance coming out from it is the base for such cursing diseases. The chemicals which are employed in it are very sensitive to us. Although these make our parties more catchy but side effects are very disastrous. One should be aware from it. This research was conducted by an American researcher. All the details are given below in Urdu and you can read it.
Candles Increase Our Joy But Cause Of Cancer